A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, May 02, 2008

The Time is Drawing Near

Yes, August is almost upon us and things were looking bleak for executing my exit strategy. Things were looking incredible the first two months of the year but then it was as though March & April never existed. We are now into May and my business income is no where near what I need it to be for me to quit the jobbie job...

So I needed to change strategies...again. Creating products is too long of a process to achieve what I need. It was time to go back to my roots, back to affiliate marketing. I've signed up with a number of affiliate networks in hopes of reaching my goal using PPC.

Things were still looking bleak until I received a phone call the other day from an affiliate manager who worked for a network I didn't even remember signing up for. We talked and he seemed pretty gung-ho so I told him that I had some aggressive goals.

"I want to reach $200/day by August so I can quit my job and go full time into this business."

There was silence on the line.

Then he spoke, "$200/day is easy. We can get you there without too much trouble."

You can imagine how excited I was to hear that. We spoke some more and agreed to do weekly conference calls to go over offers, my progress, tracking data, etc. to make sure that I was on course. I emailed him later and thanked him for the call. He emailed back and said that we should increase the goal beyond $200/day. I would tell you what he suggested the goal should be but you wouldn't believe me anyway so we will just say $200+

And so the race begins... $200+/Day By August 1!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker