A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm Falling Down On the Job

I haven't blogged in forever. Here is the latest.

After an abysmal beginning to April as far as earnings is concerned, my big promotion a week or two ago really turned things around. I'm not going to hit my goals of grossing $2k for the first time but I did bring in some much needed revenue. Well, actually the month is not over so I still have 6 days to try to reach my goal.

My product site has made a serious drop in rankings and it has really effected my income. However, I am creating a plan to turn that around and destroy my competition.

As you know, I bought Campaign Blasts not too long ago. I came to the conclusion after being 4 months behind schedule with the launch of my product that I needed another method to meet my Exit Goal of August. I decided to go full throttle into blasting. How has it turned out?

I had my first, very limited success last Sunday with a promotion I am pushing as an affiliate but nothing beyond that. I'm working on it though. That one conversion with only 3 clicks showed me that the offer is viable. My only problem, and it has been the problem with all of the campaigns I'm working on, is that I can't pull the traffic I need.

To answer that, I bought a month of Wordtracker and am building a list of thousands of words to input into my campaigns. I am also continuing to push and build more and more campaigns to that I can find some winners.

PPC marketing is what brought me my very first affiliate sale back in 2005. In a way, I'm going back to my roots=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker