A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Race to $200+/Day - Bad Math vs. Good Math

I took an assessment of the current plan & here's how things are shaping up.

ClickBank
CB1 - Near break even. Move on to making profitable
CB2 - In progress (I'll get into this later.)
CB3 - In progress

New Aff. Network
A1 - In progress
A2 - Cut for poor performance
A3 - In progress, on back burner

Yes, so as it stands I have 3 Clickbank products I'm testing and 2 from the new affiliate network. CB2 seems to hold a lot of promise. During the course of testing A1, I found that one keyword was bleeding the majority of my money with only 2 conversions. I looked into what the word meant and it wasn't anything related to the A1 offer.

Not even close!

So I cut it from the program last night. It was Bad Math and I wasn't going to have any of that. Well this morning I decided to do a little more research before work and found out that there was a Clickbank ebook on the subject. So I hastily threw together a campaign before work, knowing that I could generate plenty of traffic for the ebook. I came home today to find that it had converted! And it did so with only a $7 deficit.

That's Good Math for those who don't know. Especially considering that I put the campaign together in 15 minutes!

Now I am at the stage where I will make optimizing the current campaigns. I will not even look at a different offer until each of these is at a level that I think is acceptable.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • hehe turned towards a new direction as well I see lol. Well at least your still in the game my friend! We'll get there eventually!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:34 AM  

  • I'm getting there in August - I'm determined to make it happen=)

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker