A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Race to $200+/Day - Starting Over

That's basically what I have to do. This time around I have set a goal of getting 3 solid campaigns up by September 19 and those plus my product should be sufficient to get me over the $200/day mark.

I'm hoping that focusing on the campaigns in this manner will allow me to build something more solid than what I had before. This will let me build on my work rather than starting from scratch all of the time. Also, having them written out and not allowing myself to look at other potential campaigns should keep me on track. Finally, I'm not working on the "I'll do such and such this month" mentality. I set a specific date and I will work toward achieving the goal by the deadline.

Today I was able to finish up my work on some landing pages and get a campaign started. Nothing flashy.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker