A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Race to $200+/Day - I'm in the Hole

But not by much! While I would normally be distraught by the loss of funds, considering how badly everything crashed this month, I'm really not that bad off monetarily. In fact, two days like some of the big ones I had in June would put me back in the black.

For whatever reason, today I was filled with uncharacteristic optimism (at least uncharacteristic for July 2008). I spent the night diligently working on one of my focus campaigns and I think that it will do well. Looking at my data from my biggest campaign, nearly all of the adgroups that have not been culled are currently sitting at 2% or above. My task now is to send 100-200+ visitors to each of those adgroups per day. Some of them will be able to pull that kind of traffic, some won't. The result though should be double digit leads/sales for this one campaign per day. That alone should be able to get me over the $200/day hump.

I have also bought the domain name and started work preliminary work on another focus campaign. This one has not been tested yet so this will be the test stage to see if it is a viable niche and who's (meaning which network's) offer has the best conversion rate.

The Race is still on! My friend Roger suggested that I get a widescreen monitor as a prize rather than the Oakleys. I think I may have to considering all of the spreadsheets I use now with this PPC stuff=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker