A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

That is Sad

A full month has blazed by and no posts. That is partly because the month blazed by. I've been launching campaigns like mad. I have 3 lined up to launch tonight before bed and I will probably shoot for another before I go to work tomorrow.

I could probably have done all of them tonight but my desktop died on me yesterday. I'm thinking it's the power supply. I plan to order a new one from NewEgg and pick up about 2 gigs of RAM for the laptop.

I'm not sure how the numbers turned out for last month but I'm pretty sure I was in the whole. The last portion of the month did start to make some moves though, just not enough to cover costs. That's ok though. I'm focused on launching campaigns and meeting the minimum conversions I have determined.

I created a spreadsheet the other day of all of the campaigns I need to launch between now and December to hit $400 profit/day. The conversions on each campaign would be less than 6 per day and it assumes an overall profit margin of just 40%. That is only 66% ROI. I can do that. So that is the game plan. Launch the campaigns (most of which are up now), get each to the minimum daily conversion average, and achieve a minimum 66% ROI.

This will get me to the point where I can finally go full time.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker