A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Good Night's Work

Indeed it was. I was able to get some of my affiliates on board for the promo and it has really ramped up! Also, an email sent by one of them triggered a thought. For the first time since I learned how to pull this trick, I'm letting others outside of my affiliates and my list know about it. I put up some Adwords ads letting the world know about it. Tomorrow and the next day will be the real test to see if the new Adwords campaign will pull in any extra sales.

I've pretty much finished the design of the offer site I mentioned in the last post. It took some doing but I was able to finally get it up a few minutes ago. Doesn't look bad at all if I do say so myself.

I'm on the hunt for a writer to provide some content for it now. Fortunately, I had thought about getting into this niche back in '05 and had my writer make some great articles for me back then. She has since gone on to bigger and brighter things but those articles (which I never used) are ready to go. I'll load them tomorrow morning.

Oh, here is some light reading you may find interesting. I especially like the part about the concierge. I'm definitely getting one of those. I think you get access to one when you become an AMEX Platinum card member. I will have to look into it. Anyway, read up!

10 Things Millionaires Won't Tell You




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker