A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Quest for Bigger & Better

Well, the Race to $200+/Day was a failure in many ways but a lot of learning took place during that time. I guess you could say failure's reward is wisdom. If someone hasn't already said that, then I claim that quote as my own=)

So, what's next? I spent this weekend working building landing pages for the 2 main offers I'm promoting. One of those landing pages converted today but the weekend is a bad time to test such things. There just isn't nearly enough traffic. I'm really looking forward to this week to see if the landing pages do what the big PPC guys say they do - increase conversions. If it works, then I can start increasing my daily spending limits and branch out to other search engines to increase traffic volumes.

I also put Camtasia to work by creating a video for my virtual assistant (VA). I want him to be the one to do my keyword sorting. This is a very time consuming task but it is necessary for getting highly targeted adgroups. So, rather than me doing all of the sorting myself, my VA will be doing this for me so that I can focus on gathering the keywords and setting up campaigns.

The test list I sent worked well so I'll be sending him 2 more just to make sure he has the process down. Once I'm sure, I will just start sending my keyword research results to him.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Just curious as to what you mean by "landing pages"...thanks

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:14 PM  

  • A landing page is the place where you direct internet traffic for the purpose of facilitating some type of action. In my case, that action would be to produce a sale=)

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker