A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Page Up

Yes, the mad man is in. I spent most of today working on the Wordpress site/page for another offer that has proven to convert. It took longer than I thought it would because directly copying and pasting the format from the one I completed yesterday created a bunch of errors. Most of the work was troubleshooting.

But it is up and ready to go. I have some concerns about my tracking though. I'm not sure that it is fully operational yet. I'll have to hold off on sending traffic until I have confirmation.

Since the same format was used for the site I finished last night, I'm worried about the tracking there as well. Fortunately/Unfortunately, the campaign isn't doing anything. No impressions whatsoever. This is especially strange because it is just a duplicate of a campaign that I already have running. I did forget to set the target countries but I fixed that today and still have no impressions. Very strange.

Oh well. I have one more of these sites to build before this holiday weekend is over. Wish me luck.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker