A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, December 12, 2008

Biggest Day EVER!

Yesterday was it. The new product brought in $529.32 over the course of the day!

That's crazy talk! That level of income is a bit beyond my comprehension, honestly. I mean, that's half way to a $1000 day.

I had been moping about because my job SUCKS and the launch wasn't going as planned. But now, there has been a little lift in my spirits=)

I'm almost ready to launch a new affiliate campaign. I'm going to try to launch one new one per week until the week of Christmas. During that time, I will be taking 2 weeks off from work and will be launching as many campaigns as possible. These will be longterm campaigns with full websites, not flash in the pans.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

3 Comments:

  • Congrats man!

    I'm glad to see the campaign turning out so well. You put a lot of work into it.

    By Blogger Roger Hutchison, at 9:20 AM  

  • 500$ day, niceeeee.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:27 PM  

  • Thanks, guys. It was only one day but I've been talking to a professional copywriter and worked out a deal. She is going to help me relaunch the new product and my current one. It's going to cost a lot but I have a feeling that I will be able to cover those costs within the first 2 to 4 weeks.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker