A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ditching the Date

Yeah, I've decided that putting a particular date on making my jobbie job exit may not be a good idea. To be honest, it stresses me out like you wouldn't believe! Nah. I've decided that I'm just going to work toward goals and make the leap when the time is right.


In that vein, I've launched 2 campaigns in the past 3 days. I'm also working on launching my second product. It is in final editing and the salesletter is essentially written. The launch sequence is structured and just needs to be polished up.

This morning I also set up a split test on some landing pages for a current offer I'm working on.

Fun times=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

3 Comments:

  • I think it's better to have set a goal and not reached it, than to not have set one at all.

    What did that goal inspire you to do that you would not have done otherwise?

    By Blogger Roger Hutchison, at 7:03 PM  

  • The goal really made me get back into working hard. I stopped going to forums and reading blogs. I just really got down to working. The problem is that working that hard and not seeing a result has taken its toll=(

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 4:37 PM  

  • thanks for article e-ticaret

    By Blogger Cihat Dağlı, at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker