A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Damned Virus!

Yes, I was hit hard by a virus earlier this week. Actually it was my computer, not me. Nevertheless, it put a crimp in my business. Luckily I have my laptop or I would have been stuck.

Beating the Dead Horse
That is what I seem to be doing with this one site. I keep working on it. Keep dumping money into it and yet it only gives me flashes of brilliance. The problem is that I KNOW that this niche is huge and I KNOW that there is crazy money in it. I just have not hit paydirt yet.

The answer is to launch more campaigns. My plan is to see how many I can get up and running tonight. All I really need is a couple hundred dollars profit per day and I can go full time. I just need to get there.

New Product
The new product really only needs to be reviewed once more, have a salesletter and launch sequence created, and launched. I may try to pull that off this weekend. I just need to focus on it and get the job done=)


Note: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I will be doing more work on the dead horse tonight.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker