A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Launching New Product

And the launch sequence has commenced. People are signing up but not nearly as quickly as I would like them to. Right now I have 294 sign ups. I just created my Adwords Campaign and will need to make a similar one for MSN & Yahoo. I want as many people in this launch as possible.

While have I have 3 JV partners I've worked with in the past, only one has made a commitment to promote the product. I can never seem to get all 3 on board at the same time. If I could, this would be massive! After I get home from work, I will start emailing bloggers and product owners in this niche to see if I can get them on board.

This is exciting and frightening at the same time. I really want/need this to do well. Wish me luck!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker