A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Launch Blitz

I'm working on it. So far, I have 3 campaigns up and running. I don't have a set number of campaigns that I want to launch. I just want to get as many up as possible. This is the only way to get this to work, in my opinion.

I actually have a list of 36 different affiliate product to promote. We will see how things go.

I haven't talked to my copywriter in a while. However, I expect to have more contact with her once the Holidays are over. I think the developments with my product site will be huge. She says that we will be able to get to the first page on Google for some major keywords. This could mean big bucks=) On top of that, my conversion rate will definitely go up with the help of a real copywriter.

Well, I'm going to hang out for a little while before getting ready to launch campaign number 4.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker