A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Coaching

This seems to be a recurring theme with me. I've been looking for coaching to show me exactly what do to in this PPC game. PPC Classroom turned out to be mostly for newbies. After messing with PPC for the past 4 years, there really wasn't much new that I've picked up from them yet.

However, I just joined a coaching program that is different. The coach only took on 12 people and he set up a project management page for each of us to use. He's been giving us tasks to complete and giving individual help. It is great!

Aside from the coaching and the product I've chosen to use with him, I've launched another campaign in the past week. However, this one has pretty much fizzled. I'm going to raise the bids and see if that helps any.

I have also tried my hand at the Content Network again. The difference this time is that I started to get some results=) Yesterday I had a few conversions with it. We will see if that continues. I've also stopped promoting my product in Adwords Search. I've been losing money hand over fist and making no conversions there. After looking at the analytics, most of my conversions have been coming from the Content Network. I'm going to start focusing my attention there to see what I can pull off.

Other than that, I'm still plugging away. I'm going to make 2009 work!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker