A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, January 04, 2009

2009

Yes, it is 2009. Last year was a blur, I think, mostly because I had a massive goal I was trying to achieve. Going full time with my business before I was 27 would have been a massive achievement.

Unfortunately, I didn't quite make it. I did, however, learn a tremendous amount about this game. I learned about CPA programs and the power of focus. I went to my first affiliate marketing conference and enjoyed the fruits of business travel. More importantly, I discovered that beating myself up over $0 income days was counter productive. I still do it to a certain extent but I try not to do it as much.

Anyway, in the vein of the New Year and the tradition of New Year resolutions, here are mine:
  1. Go Full Time - This is a must. The job is killing me, literally. These 2 weeks off have shown me just how much it affects my life. I've been less stressed (even about the Business), I've been happier, I've launched 6 campaigns without very much effort, etc. Life is better without a day job so I need to get rid of mine.
  2. At Least $1000/Day - There is no date associated with this one. As long as I continue to launch campaigns, I should be able to make it to $1000/Day. But I need to focus on the baby steps.
  3. Get a New House & at Least 1 Rental Property - I've really slacked on my real estate investing. I bought my current duplex before I hit 25 but haven't done anything since. That changes now. Once I get the second duplex and move out of this one, I should be able to cashflow $500+/month with the two fully occupied. This would be a nice chunk taken out of my own mortgage.
  4. Start Investing in FOREX - Some of the biggest, most successful companies in the world make their big bucks from foreign currency trading. I will be taking my profits and building on them through trading.
  5. Travel More - I did more traveling between Aug 07 and Aut 08 than I did in the previous 5 years. I want to do even more this year.
Big goals but I'm more than capable of doing it as long as I keep focused. What are you goals?




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker