A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rewards List

While I'm no longer a member of PPC Coach ( the program I'm in now is much better), there was one thing that I really liked about it. They advocated creating a rewards system so that each milestone you achieve means a personal gift for yourself. In that vein, here is my list=) All values are based on profit, not gross.

  • $50/day - New desk and fancy leather chair
  • $100/day - Blackberry Bold or iPhone
  • $150/day - New Sunglasses
  • $200/day - New House
  • $250/day - Execute the Exit Strategy (i.e, quit the jobby job!!)
  • $300/day - Fix Up My Car (new paint job, etc.)
  • $350/day - Domestic Trip
I went all the way up to $1,000/day, which is a Trans Atlantic Cruise, but my list is in my car=) I'll get the rest posted later.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker