A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stupid Mistakes

Last night I launched 2 new campaigns. Actually, there was only 1 new one. The other was really a relaunch of what I had thought was a dud.

Somehow, when I loaded my campaign (and I don't know how this happened), all of my adgroups had the word "Broad" as their keyword. Not one of them had the actual keyword I was trying to bid on!

This ran for several days and I was about to cut the campaign off. But while working on a new campaign, I went back to refer to some of my spreadsheets and saw "Broad" everywhere. I checked my account and couldn't believe I had made such a stupid mistake. Thankfully, not many people look up broad so I only spent about 2 buck in those days it was up. It's fixed now and running smoothly. We will see how the other new campaign goes.

I've cut some campaigns and have really cut back on others. I'm still losing money each day but my gross has been pretty good. After I do some serious optimization, I'm thinking I should be at a pretty good net/day.

The coaching is going great and I think that once that campaign is up and running, it will hit like gangbusters!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker