A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, January 19, 2009

Getting Excited About Rewards

I'm really starting to get excited about the rewards I've decided on. While I haven't met any of the requirements yet, I know it is only a matter of time.

I really need that new desk and chair. The one I currently have is not really designed to be ergonomic. The desk chair is going to be fancy, too. While Herman-Miller gets all the press for ergonomic desk chairs, I can say that they are just ok. I have one at work, and maybe they bought a lower grade version, but it is just ok. I want a nice plush leather chair that has all of the adjustments like lumbar support and stuff while still feeling nice and cushy.

Then there is the Blackberry Bold. Aside from the fact that I need a new phone, this one is going to allow me to stay on top of things as I build my team. Plus the fact that it is just very cool=)

Anyway, before I can get my prizes, I need to hit $100/profit per day. Wish me luck.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker