A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Reevaluation Time

All it takes is one thing to make or break you. One thing that you should have known months ago. If you had this one thing, everything would be differnet right now.

For me that one thing is this - start small.

I've heard so many times that you should find the people who are where you want to be and do what they do. Makes sense, right? There is a problem with that, though. The people who are where I want to be have a greater level of means to back them up.

So when they advise you to start your PPC campaigns with 1000+ keywords, think twice about it. They have the money to ride out the bad keywords and wait for the good ones to appear. For you and me, that strategy may not be the best way to go about things.

Sigh, alas.

All I can do is adjust and learn the lessons. The new strategy involves keyword research, spy tools, and other nastiness to find the "most likely to be profitable" keywords before I even launch a campaign.

Live and learn...




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker