A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, July 03, 2009

"PPC for Life Yo!"

That's right. I'm back at the PPC game. I guess I'm hooked. I am doing it a little smarter this time around and actually collecting the email addresses as I go. This way I can send them all kinds of offers and product sales pitches.

This is a gamble though because my cash reserves are running on empty. I have to be smart about every move I make from here on out.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • That's the stuff...if your running low on cash reserves, why not just limit your spending on a weekly basis?

    Concentrate on making the list a good one and building that trust with your subscribers in the meantime. Then as you get more subscribers, the efforts you put in your list at first will pay off, literally :D

    You'll have lots of content in your autoresponders, an additional chances of putting a sales opportunity in front of your subscriber for the money you used to get them on your list in the first place.

    It's all good!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker