A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, July 24, 2009

Update on New Course

Since my last update, I've launched/maintained 8 campaigns. Some are existing, some are in the test phase. Those that are existing have proven to convert in the past.

The other day I had confirmation that one of the test products I wanted to promote does convert. Now I'm going to set about building a website and autoresponder around the topic. I created around 10 days worth of follow-ups for it yesterday. Today, I will review the actual product and get more ideas for the site and newsletter.

Haven't seen any real success yet as far as profits go from the test campaigns, however, the one that made the sale does have decent traffic levels. I think that once I get the autoresponder up, I will start to see a return just based on volume.

That's one issue I've run into though. Google HATES the sign-up forms, I've been using. I'm not sure why but I need to figure out a way around the nonsense. I'll keep you updated.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • I'm not sure what your forms look like, but are you putting a link or two back to the rest of your site?

    From what I understand, the "G" will look much more favorably upon your landing page if it links to the rest of your site, and the rest of your site has some content.

    Having a privacy policy link also helps, I believe.

    They don't have to be prominent, they just have to exist - I put them at the very bottom of my opt-in page:

    Video Mini-Course Landing Page

    Those two things should help with the quality score. Also, if you can get that page indexed before you run PPC against it, you will already have a ballpark quality score (thus, a better idea of real CPC) for the page as you're setting everything up.

    You may already know all this, but maybe it can help someone else following along at home. ;)

    By Blogger Roger Hutchison, at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker