A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Validation #3!

It came this past weekend - I made a sale on one of the test campaigns I was running.

That makes 3 campaigns that have proven themselves to be worth the effort of building a real site and autoresponder. This campaign is a low traffic one right now so I think I'll keep it active for the moment just to be sure the sale wasn't a fluke.

As for the other 2, I launched the autoresponder for one of them last night. I have some really high hopes for this one. The traffic has been high and one of my presale pages has had an awesome conversion rate. I took that winning version and slapped on a pop-in. We will see how things go. Eventually, I will switch to an all out namesqueeze - but not yet.

Roger - I don't know what happened except that on two of my campaigns I used a Frank Kern-provided namesqueeze page. Looking back at that page now, I see that I forgot to add the links to my privacy policy, etc. Damn!

But yes, I did make sure the sites were actual sites with real content and were indexed (the sites, not the landing pages) before I ran my campaigns.

Hmm...




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker