A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So Much On My Plate

This has been a busy month. I've been working to launch lists in several markets, start a take over of my product's market, and get a new product developed.

Unfortunately, the new product has fallen by the way side. I need to get back on it because it's in a proven market and the traffic is strong enough that I'd make a nice amount of cash with it. That will have to be my focus tonight - getting everything prepped to build the product. Once it is actually built, it shouldn't be overly difficult to clean it up and launch. We will see.

Something tells me I probably shouldn't do this but I'm going to call Google today and see if I can get some answers about my two domains that have been slapped. Wish me luck.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker