A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, March 26, 2010

Goals and Progress

The plan to focus on 4 sites and get them to decent income status is still on track. I can say this - linkbuilding is boring. I'm not a fan of it, I'd much rather be creating new products and sites. However, the lack of link building is what has lead me into trouble in the past.

I have added a new site to the 4 and replaced one that looked as though it may not work out. This new site is one that was bringing in a majority of my revenue last year during the PPC days. I'm going to create at least one product in this area but I'm not sure if I should do it sooner or later.

As for my goals for April, I want to hit $69/day profit. That is essentially $34/day from my main site with my products on it, $10/day from my 3 other focus sites, and $5/day from the site that was replaced.

Traffic is going up but very slowly. Additionally, I'm not getting many sign ups at all for my autoresponder. I've had one since I started this strategy, however, that individual did convert to a sale so that's a good sign.

That's all for now!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker