A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PPC Withdrawal

I am a PPC junkie. As I write articles and submit them to directories, I can hear Yahoo and MSN whispering "I'm soooo much faster, Jon. I can give you traffic in a matter of MINUTES!"

I feel my hands shake as I force myself to concentrate on the new strategy. The itch to pay for traffic is constantly hounding me though. It's relentless and completely unashamed. The PPC Itch promises me great highs, and indeed they are definitely out there. But it can also leave you broke and destitute.

As I write this, my mouth has suddenly become dry and sticky and stale. PPC withdrawals aren't pretty.

Anyway, I'm working the 30 Day Challenge system almost to a "T". My sites are already in existence so I did not use Wordpress Direct this time around. Maybe next time. So far I've seen no traffic from my article submissions. I guess I just have to keep at it.

Last night, I decided to remove my Adsense blocks from one of my older sites. There is an affiliate program that I've been a part of for years but haven't really pushed. I switched out all of the Adsense for banners of this program. We will see how that goes. Preparation makes things so much easier. Back when I first built that site in 2005, I had placed all of the Adsense blocks into Server Side Includes html files. That way I could change out the content at will. What would have taken hours took me about 3 minutes last night.

Good stuff!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker