A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, October 12, 2009

I've Gone Guerrilla...

Indeed. With my launch of 25 videos yesterday for one of my niches, I think I'm officially a guerrilla. Trying to make things happen with the least amount of expenditure possible.

This week is Traffic Week on the Jon's Biz Channel. Article Marketing, video marketing, social bookmarking, and other backlinking methods are on the menu. We will see how much traffic I can generate from my new guerrilla tactics. How I long for the days of PPC where I could turn on a campaign and let the traffic flow...

Alas.

Anyway, this is the first concerted effort I've made to generate unpaid traffic since 2005. Can you believe that?! Crazy stuff. Anyone with tips or idea on how to get natural traffic flowing, let me know. I am employing some tactics from the 30 Day Challenge of this year. Hopefully they come to fruition.

Of course, all of my links will point back to my opt-in form. The goal is still the same - get more opt-ins. The part I haven't decided yet is whether I should focus on the traffic for one niche this week or several.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker