A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, July 02, 2010

New Product is Almost Ready

Hey, I know, it's been over a month=(

In June, I decided to start doing PPC again. As far as traffic goes, it is the thing I do the best so I got back into the game with my main product. Things have been going well with it so far.

My 3rd product in a new market (the 2nd one has me scared of the FTC so I'm not actively promoting it right now) is almost finished. I just need to do the cover pages for the actual product and finish up on the sales system (salesletter, thank you page, etc.) I KNOW this market can get into the $100+/day range, especially with me being the vendor. There is plenty of traffic, unlike my first market, and I know this market is willing to make purchases.

Once the new product is finished, I'm going to be getting back into the CPA style game except with a twist. Rather than working through a network, I will be working to develop relationships directly with vendors. This should be interesting.

My job sucks more than ever. It is at the point where I may have to get a new job if I'm not able to hit my Business Goals fast enough. We will see.


As I look around, I've noticed that it looks like I'm the last of a dying breed. Almost all of the people I met when I first started in this business 5 years ago are gone. Jean-Rene was the last of them and he has been MIA since February. I'm still at it though - I know the rewards are going to be worth it.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • haha hey I got a mention on your blog sweeeettt haha. Actually, I'm out of the marketing game for the moment and hardcore on the forex thing. But I still drop by from time to time on here to see what's up! Maybe I'll update my old little blog sometime haha. Always move towards the dream until it become your reality my friend!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:52 PM  

  • Hey man!

    It's good to hear from you=) Forex, huh? That's where the big money is. Once I start getting some steady income from marketing, I will be going down the Forex road too for diversity. How is it going for you?

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker