A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Have a Command Center!

And a new product! After years of using an OOOLLLLLDDD desk and and even older dining room chair for my workspace in a cramped corner of my bedroom, I've finally stepped up.

I cleaned out a room that I was using for storage, bought a leather executive chair and an awesome desk. Some people would call it a home office, but I call it my Command Center. ComCen1 to be exact=)

I've also executed part of my plan by creating a product of my own in a market that worked well for me last year. Now I just need traffic - as always. I've started doing more article marketing with an article distribution service. We will see how that goes. Traffic is still just a trickle at my sites but I am starting to see some rankings increases for some of my home pages. Rankings drops for others as well. SEO is so slow. For the new product, I set up a Google Content Network campaign. We will see how that goes. I'm tempted to go hogwild and test a very small and limited Search campaign. We will see.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker