A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, July 16, 2010

Product is Finished!!

YES!

Fin! I finally have a product in a brand new market! Everything has been screaming for me to do PPC straight to the landing page, but I need to be good. List building is more important... We will see how long my will power lasts.

In terms of list building, I have to redo my entire autoresponder sequence to refocus it to my product rather than the product I was promoting as an affiliate. That will be the major undertaking for tomorrow. Also, this weekend I will make a video salesletter for the product and make a new split test for my first product. Going to a video salesletter type format for the first product brought the conversion rate up to 1.27% from the sub 0.8% range. I'd love to get the salesletter up to 3+% for the first product.

For the new product, I'm hoping to have a decent conversion rate right out of the gate. At the recommendation of a successful internet marketer I met last month, I read Dan Kennedy's "The Ultimate Salesletter". It's a good book and I used it to help me with the salesletter for the new product.

Here's to the new product! [raises a cookie in salute]




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker