A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Journey to $300/Day - Day 3

Another night of work...

I launched 10 campaigns tonight and also sent out a broadcast this morning for my my main product. Some of the 10 campaigns were ones that I had on a different network. I wanted to test them out else where and see how things go.

While doing so, I noticed a possible issue. The first few landing pages I created are pretty boring and weak. The ones that I've made in the last few days are MUCH better. This may explain the sudden revenue drought. I've taken all of my campaigns that made conversions and made landing pages for them. If the landing pages are bad, then it won't matter how well the offer page performs.

I will have to look into this to see it there may be an issue. I may have to start including an iframe of the offer in my landing page rotation to see if the new landing pages are the problem.

I still didn't get as much accomplished as I wanted to but considering how work and home life have been lately, I may be able to cut myself some slack...

...Nah=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker