A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Journey to $300/Day - Day 1.5

Night of October 25, 2010.


I came home and found that I had a few more CPA conversions - a couple repeats from some campaigns that had already converted and two from new campaigns. While it may not have been the best route to choose, I created 2 new landing pages for the campaign that had the newest conversion. The only reason I did this is because it has a much higher payout.

I tried to make an LP for the next campaign that had the most conversions so far but ran out of steam by 10PM. I spent a couple hours cooking so that took a toll on my productivity.

Tonight, I will create the landing pages I intended to last night.

I will also talk to my VA about her progress with my powerpoint slides. The videos I'm doing for my relationship product are Camtasia/Powerpoint videos. The two aspects that take me the longest are creating the Powerpoints and editing the video. So, I'm trying to get my VA to do the Powerpoints to free more time for myself. Her first shot was OK but it's taking her a long time. Hopefully we can work things out so that she gets faster at it. She already missed last week's deadline so now I'm a week behind in my video posting.

Anyway, all in all last night was a good night. I didn't get as much accomplished as I would have liked but the Business generated income from nearly every network. It wasn't much but it's definitely a good start!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker