A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, August 19, 2010

3 Markets - 5 Products

Tuesday and Wednesday I was hard at work getting my second market attack ready. I say second because I had created this product earlier this year but had abandoned it for certain reasons. However, I decided to at least let it run for a little while and see how things go. I retooled the product, sales letter, and website. I also set up a small Yahoo Search campaign. We will see how things go.

For my third product, the analytics are telling me something interesting. Only a fraction of the people who sign up for my newsletter are getting to my product page. The ones who do tend to generate decent sales though - about 5% conversion rate. I have to figure out a way to get more of them to the sales page. I have things telling them to do so on the various webpages I send them to, but apparently that isn't enough.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker