A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, July 19, 2010

A Little Bit Accomplished

Today I was able to set up a sale for my first product and also get a broadcast set up for my second major market. I also set one of my VAs up on doing some backlinking to some of my articles in the second market. I did not get as far as I would have liked in terms of retooling the 2nd market newsletter for my new product. I will have to make some more videos for it tomorrow because I just didn't get to it tonight.

So far Yahoo has not been delivering the results I would like. Granted I only had the campaign running for 2 days=) but I was hoping for more optins. Right now it is running at a 10% optin rate. I will give it more time and use Google Website Optimizer to get the conversion rates higher.

That's about it. More to do tomorrow.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • hey dude!

    just thought I'd respond to your response on my last comment haha. The forex thing is actually going extremely well. I'm on my last week of live testing before I put some big money into it. After that, I most likely will be able to quit my job within a year and never have to work again! What's fun is this time I'm not even just speculating stuff out of my head, I've got data and proof that it works because I've been doing back-testing on data from as far back as 2005, and I've been actually trading for a month now, profitably ( although with tiny ass amounts, because I wanted to make sure it actually worked first ). Freedom here I come!! Oh, and I was thinking, if you'd like a second brain to help you get ideas for your marketing, I'd love to help out buddy!

    JR

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker