A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Facebook Ads?

My new product has sold 2 copies since it went on sale. I'm not in the profit yet but I am optimizing the campaigns to get more bang for the buck. I'm also considering Facebook Ads and seeing how that will go. It will definitely be cheaper than Yahoo!

I'm also working on a new long term project that was inspired by someone in a forum I go to. When I complete the first and second phase of the project, I will have no problem quitting my job. Yeah, I've said this before but this time it is different. The way this project will work has nothing to do with how many products I sell. I actually think it is a business plan that is better suited to me than others I've tried. The first 6 sites related to this project are up but still need some work to finalize them.

That's about it=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker