A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, August 06, 2010

Profit for the New Product

The brand new product went into the black on Wednesday! Yah! It feels great to have a product in more than one market. Having all of my eggs in one (market) basket that didn't have much traffic was a bad decision but I'm diversifying now. What's even better is this:

Opt-In Conversion Rate:
~15%

Salesletter Conversion Rate:
5.26%


Yeah, I'm excited about that. Right now all of my traffic is being sent to the Opt-In Page so I really need to get that conversion rate up. I've completed one split testing session and I'm currently in the midst of another. I'm also testing the salesletter but there was a mishap with Google Website Optimizer so I do not have all of the data from the previous sales (damn!).

What's next?

TRAFFIC!

I need more of it. I KNOW that this product could easily do 6 sales/day. At $42.48 (after Clickbank fees) that's a gross of $254.88/day. But beyond traffic, getting higher opt-in conversions will put more people into the sales funnel. This will also increase sales conversions.

Finally, I need to create an upsell and a salesletter video. The video I did for the first product took it from 0.5% conversion rate to 1.48%. That's a big deal. I suspect that doing this for the new product will have a similar effect.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker