A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, October 29, 2010

Journey to $300/Day - Day 4 Recap

...Internal conflict.

Do I build lists from day one (more like Day 5 now) or do I go all out, bull-in-a-china-shop style and charge toward my $300/day goal as quickly as possible?

I knew the answer until I talked to Roger yesterday. Now I'm not so sure.

All of my experience tells me to make a list but doing so is not fast. It's not immediately profitable. It's time and labor intensive.

These are all strikes that make it seem as though it will hold me back from my goal. However, I would get "multiple bites at the apple" to make conversions and would be able to promote things on the back end. Plus, it may be easier to get people to join my list as opposed to getting them to fill out a CPA offer form.

These are the questions. I make my decision today (Day 5) and I stick with that course of action. I can't allow indecisiveness to slow me down.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker