A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Journey to $300/Day - Day 12

This week has been crazy. Between work and my personal life, I have not spent as much time working as I need to. One of the campaigns that was consistently grossing money has been cut off. It was an email submit and I was spending way too much time trying to optimize it - especially considering the lifespan of most zip/email submits.

There are 2 dating related offers that are converting on a semi-regular basis. I worked on the opt-in page and autoresponder sequence for one of them. They are both a bit similar so I will be recycling the autoresponder for the second dating offer so that I can build a list there too.

Earlier this week, the offer with the best ROI for me was shut down. I'm testing a similar offer now but it doesn't look like the landing page for that one is nearly as strong.

I also had my first sale of one of the new products I created this year. $51=)

I also created a new landing page for another offer that converted once before. The previous landing pages I had created were fairly weak. Hopefully this will help things because I think this offer has decent potential.

I have not developed a profitable CPA campaign yet but I just have to keep working at it.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker