A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Journey to $300/Day - Day 6

On Friday I made the decision to focus on list building for my efforts toward $300/day. I knew all along that it is what I should be doing...

I just didn't want to do it=)

Thankfully, I already have some autoresponders set up in some high power niches so it is just a matter of getting the traffic (as always). I will be testing a number of different traffic methods to make this happen - all paid. Non-paid traffic takes too long and I have a deadline.

This weekend I didn't get as much accomplished as I had hoped. I was able to retool some optin pages. I was also able to add an iframe to my landing page rotation for a couple of CPA offers. I was making conversions until I put in my own landing pages. I'm going to see if my landing pages are the problem. At least I will see if they are the problem until I get the optin pages up for those niches.

That's that. Sales from my main market have been incredibly slow for the past 2 or 3 weeks. I'm not sure what the deal is but hopefully the drought ends soon. I did have a random CPA conversion on something that I would NEVER have tested. However, I'm throwing pickiness out the window. I will test anything and everything now as long as I don't have any moral objections to the offer.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker