A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, November 08, 2010

Journey to $300/Day - Day 13 Recap

Yesterday I worked pretty much most of the day on building the email marketing for the 2 dating offers. I created 2 video squeeze pages, 2 lead magnets, and a total of 10 messages. I did have 3 sign ups once it was complete but none of the confirmed their opt-in.

I also blew through another $50 the day before without coming close to breaking even. I need a different strategy for the optimization portion of the campaign building. I can find offers that convert, but I need a more systematic way of getting them to profitability. I'm thinking that I will have to have phases in which I turn all of the campaigns off with the exception of the one I'm trying to optimize in order to save capital.

Yesterday grossed a decent amount, but I still need to go back and check on how much the net was later tonight. I'm debating whether not to post the numbers here. We will see.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker