A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Journey to $300/Day - Day 20

I've been in Florida for the last few days so I really have not done much other than working on optimization for the dating offer. So far I've burned through a lot of money but have made back enough to show that this offer can be optimized to profitability.

After running the offer for a week, I have more than enough data to eliminate bad targets and pick a landing page variation that converts best. Today, I spent a little time creating new variations on the landing page for testing and finding more traffic sources for the offer. For the testing, I'm changing the color of the headline to see if red will perform better or not. We will see. I do know that I probably ran with the original landing page test a little too long. I could have probably made more if I had killed the non-performers earlier.

Lesson learned=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker