A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Review Site Almost Finished

The review site is almost finished, as mentioned in the title=)

The new promo video for the new opt-in report is up and running on 2 of my sites. My VA did a great job with it and it makes things so much easier for me. All I have to do is record the audio, she does the rest including the audio editing.

I will try to work on the $7 OTO tonight. Once that is ready, it will be time to do SEO for the site. I bought Popup Domination a couple of weeks ago, so I will be implementing that on my sites, starting with this review site.

I also emailed 5 potential JV partners last night. I created a template for doing so last year and was able to find it on my computer. The template is easy enough that I may be able to pass it on to one of my VAs for her to do the initial JV contacts.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker