A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Journey to $300/Day - Massive Action

Over the last 2 days I've launched 18 campaigns. Most of them fizzled but there were a couple winners to work with and optimize. In fact, one CPA offer that I would never have normally tested actually made a conversion and had an unbelievable amount of traffic to go with it. I look forward to getting the most I can out of that offer.

The other day I was listening to something Ed Dale said. He said that it is good to have goals but that too often, people become fixated on the end result. In doing so, they easily get distracted and discouraged when they do not reach their goal immediately. Instead, he suggested that you focus on the process of how to reach the goal. After listening to what he had to say (and I think it's good advice), I decided to go on this campaign launching blitz.

Massive action = massive results

I'm going to focus on the process of launching and optimizing campaigns; focus on taking the "massive action" everyone talks about instead of focusing on the end goal. The end goal will come as long as I work the process.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Hi, I find your unique style of writing very intriguing. I agree, if the end result is the only thing one is focusing on, they tend to forget to enjoy the process.

    I have heard the saying; The fun is in the journey. I believe it is important to have fun while you work towards achieving your goals.

    BTW, great projects, keep rolling!
    Ruth Martin
    lrenterprises1@verizon.net
    http://myspace-addingvaluetoothers.info

    By Blogger Ruth Martin, at 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker