A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Journey to $300/Day - Where'd Jon Go?

Man, Thanksgiving hit me a little harder than I expected. I've been having trouble staying focused for over a week now.

But I'm back and on top of things again.

In the past week, I switched some dating campaigns over to a new offer and end up losing a decent amount of money. I think my targeting is too broad and not "niche" enough for the offer. I'm debating on whether I should just let it go or continue working at it. We will see.

I also set up testing video on a number of my landing pages. So far, one offer has definitely seen an improvement from video. It's still too early to tell on the other offers, though.

Earlier today, I started the culling - killing subscriptions that I do not use enough to warrant paying for anymore. I'm trying to tighten things up and reduce my overhead as much as possible.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker