A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Journey to $300/Day - Day 24

Wow...

Yesterday was bad because I had no motivation. Today was bad because I had too much motivation and couldn't decide on what to do next. Idol hands are the devil's workshop and my budget today is proof.

However, the good news is that my calculated risk of implementing numerous (12+) campaigns for a handful of offers that have converted in the past paid off. I wasn't in profit for the day but I was pretty close. Plus ALL of my active offers converted at least once and I also made a sale of my own product today.

Even though I spent much of the night obsessed with refreshing my stats and unsuccessfully trying to communicate with my affiliate manager, it was not a total waste. I found out, accidentally mind you, that the two landing pages I worked so hard to create weren't even in the rotation! I had completely forgotten to update the rotator script, so for the past 2 days I've been sending traffic to landing pages that I know barely convert. I'm actually amazed I had a conversion today before fixing the issue. The lesson, slow is smooth and smooth is fast. If you rush to launch a campaign, it will cost you. Luckily, this didn't cost me too much.

Oh, I did add an audio call to action this morning for the dating offer that is converting the most. It's still not profitable yet though. I'll just have to keep optimizing and maybe the affiliate network has some day parting info that can help things...

Finally, one of the campaigns I created last night did not get approved. It seems that the landing pages weren't working when it was time for the review. Hopefully they can get approved tomorrow.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker