A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Journey to $300/Day - Day 23

I came home today and DID NOT want to work...

Between headaches and frustration at only pulling in $6.40 all day, I just wanted to take the night off. But I didn't...

I launched two modified campaigns for offers that have converted for me in the past. This brings the total of "proven-to-convert" campaigns up to 4. I'm a bit concerned about the spending that's going to go along with optimizing these 4 simultaneously but the hope is that the cumulative gross from the 4 will be profitable where one or two would not be by themselves.

That's about it. NOW, I'm going to take the rest of the night off.

Sitting at exactly $60 gross from Clickbank and CPA offers for the day. Hopefully that will increase by morning.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker