A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Journey to $300/Day - The Culling is Complete

This has really been a dead week as far as my business is concerned. I didn't want to add any more charges to my AMEX for this billing cycle so I had to wait until yesterday to do much of the cash investing that I needed to do.

However, this week was the Culling Week. I've cut out a lot of overhead to make the Business much leaner...

Unique Article Wizard - Cut, savings $67/month
Project Management System - Cut, savings $28/month
Link Packages - Cut, $12/month
MSN/Bing - Cut, $50/month (there was only one campaign and the traffic wasn't converting according to their tracking system)
2 Employees - Cut, [undisclosed savings]
Aweber Clean Up (removing unsubscribes) - $10/month

For those who don't know, Aweber charges you for all of the contacts you have in their system. That includes everyone who has unsubscribed. If you want to save a little cash, ask them to remove your unsubscribes.

I purchased a new tracking system last night. While I like Prosper202, it isn't as accurate as I would like. Plus it doesn't track email campaigns, which is something that I really need. The tracking system is expensive but I think that it will be worth it with the new data I will be able to gather.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker