A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Journey to $300/Day - The Culling Continues...

I fired my employees today.

They did great work for me but they recently moved to a country with very strict Internet controls (no, not China). Since moving, they have not been able to complete tasks for me as efficiently as they used to. It all finally came to a head last week and I finally made the decision to let them go today.

It really sucks. I like them both but from a business stand point, it didn't make much sense keeping them if they weren't able to work as efficiently. They understood and were actually the ones who suggested terminating employment initially.

As far as other business matters go, I bought Ca$hvertising yesterday and have been glued to it ever sense. Reading it, it is apparent why my efforts have not been as fruitful as they could be with the CPA offers. I'm going to take the approach of quality vs quantity and spend more time developing my landing pages and message rather than trying to throw as many campaigns up as possible.

Finally, I'm waiting for the billing cycle on my AMEX to end so that I can start promoting again in earnest. I've pretty much killed my budget for the previous month and don't want to add any more charges to the billing period. So I must wait. I did add some funds to my ad account but only in order to run some ads that I know convert. Everything else is currently paused.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker