A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, November 19, 2011

MSN & LinkedIn

Information Products

As I mentioned in my last post, I started running a PPC campaign for my relationship product back in October. However, I was running into an issue of being able to track which keywords were getting optins but not which ones were making sales.

After thinking about it for a while, I realized that I could use Aweber to deduce the keyword. All of my customers get shifted from the main autoresponder list over to the the buyers list once they make a purchase. By going through my Clickbank records, I was able to find the email addresses of all of the customers and track down which URLs they used to signed up originally. The URLs had the keyword at the very end for tracking purposes.

Now, I know which keywords have lead to purchases. Unsurprisingly, it was only a handful of the ones I was actually paying for on MSN. I culled the majority of the keywords and added a few variations on the buying keywords to see if that would help. I also increased my daily spend limit. I didn't want to do that before knowing which keywords actually made money.

We will see how things go.


Consulting

I purchased a guide on LinkedIn and started working on my profile yesterday. It is almost complete. Once finished, I will started to position myself as an expert on LinkedIn and will hopefully started to get some clients.

Things are going slow for the UK client but hopefully his ecommerce site will be finished soon so that I can start doing the SEO work for him.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker