A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lead Gen & Infoproduct Sites

Lead Gen Site
It is almost complete. The only thing left is to create the salesvideo. Since the market appeals mostly to women, I hired a voiceover actress to do the audio. She said she should have it ready later today. In the meantime, I put a placeholder up for the video and started the SEO work today.

Hopefully, thing will move quickly on getting ranked. We will see!


Infoproduct Site
The new infoproduct site is going to promote a series of products on Clickbank in the dating niche. The site is complete and I did most of the necessary work on the squeeze pages today. All that is left is to set up the tracking and PPC campaigns. I should be able to get those completed by tomorrow night.

I have high hopes for this site. It has the potential to do very well considering the volume of traffic available and the number of products in the niche that I can promote through the autoresponder.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker